Saturday, January 17, 2009

Way behind!

Are you all amazed to see an update?

For me it seems like once Halloween hits, the rest of the year is gone before I know it. I can't quite figure out why it takes me by surprise every year. I feel like I start preparing and brainstorming early, but I am always on the go until the end. If I was smart, I would start preparing NOW for Christmas this year. But by the time the end of the year comes, so many things will have changed. So, I imagine I will wait once again until October to prepare!!

Here are some Christmas morning shots:

I do need to mention Darin's surprise. His Santa's list was beyond our ability this year, so he settled on a few more reasonable options. He opened ALL of his presents, and what do you know they were the 'reasonable' items he had asked for. I did get him a theatre box of Reese's Pieces, and had very slyly put some money in it. He thought he just got some candy. After a little bit of disappointment and watching his brothers get what they wanted. I encouraged him to open his candy, it still took a little eating before the $$ appeared!!!



Christmas 2008


No comments: