Saturday, January 17, 2009

Now you know why...

The day before Don's parents left, Kambree got sick. She was running a fever and had a cough. Of course, being the great mother I am, we let it go for a couple of days. Finally, after the third night of restless sleep (of course, I am talking about me), I decided I would take her to the doctor.


Well.....she has pneumonia! I was a little surprised, because wouldn't have even thought that is what she had. This was Tuesday, the 13th. She was given an antibiotic and we went back in on Friday for a check up. Well....the doctor was still concerned. So now, we have a breathing machine, plus another medication. We also went for x-rays. We haven't heard what the x-rays showed. Kambree seems to be doing much better, we'll see when we return to the doctor on Monday.


So, now you know why, updating this blog, has been put on the back burner.

4 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Good luck with everything! Hope Kambree keeps feeling better.

Deanna said...

I love your family picture. I had a similar experience with my son this week...hope she feels better soon.

kaleyq said...

Glad for FB to lead me to your blog!! What a cute family! It's so fun to see how you and your family are doing. You look great! Hope your little one is feeling better.....

Katie said...

seriously....get to blogging already! love ya!