Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Now you know....

I am not a good journal keeper.  If you were to read my written journals they would look the same...maybe even worse....not just months between entries.


Nonetheless, here are few memories:

Don, Mckell, Kambree and I went to Utah for Danny's wedding.  It was great to see the Leavitt family.  We got to visit with some cousins we haven't seen in a couple of years. 
One of the days we went to the SLC cemetery.  The ONLY picture from the trip!


EASTER IN THE RAIN!   WHAT FUN!!!!


Mckell got to dress up for her first grade program!  
WHAT A PRINCESS!!!!!


Hopefully, I won't wait another six months to post...but now you know!

1 comment:

Positively Creative! said...

Your family is really cute...My kids think I take way too many pics..so you're either doomed if you do and doomed if you don't!

And this blog thing is hard..have you tried facebook...ugg another I don't always keep up, I figure my life is boring who wants to hear it..lol!